Tuesday 18 September 2012

relieve me sir But Give your Slavery bravely

There r very few and rare decisions, we take on our whimsical will,
The will that is associated with some other will of love and affection,
similar happened when the will to be close to thyself (Guruji) gave me a will,
A will to take a bold and whimsical decision that thy closeness will give me a new ray,
A bundle of rays of your shining smiles to work with my new will of togetherness with u,
inseperation from u, to be near to u, a very near one, very close just next door, with ur coming rays,
and i took the decision of release from an old safe cage, into your direction of my slavery which is eternal,
which is precious and unmatched with any other thing on earth but just your love and closeness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment